Meet Our Doctors
Get to know your board-certified allergist!
Meredith L. Moore, MD
Dr. Moore is board-certified in allergy, asthma and immunology for both pediatrics and adults. She received her undergraduate degree from the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO with her first assignment at Shaw AFB, Sumter, S.C. as an aerospace physiologist. Dr. Moore then attended the University of South Carolina Medical School in Columbia, S.C. She completed her residency and spent six years as a general pediatrician in the Air Force followed by training in allergy, asthma and immunology at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Moore achieved the rank of Colonel before her retirement from the U.S. Air Force with over 20 years of service.
Dr. Moore has been awarded Best Allergist by a variety of Lowcountry publications including, Mom’s Choice from Lowcountry Parent Magazine, Charleston’s Choice from The Post and Courier, Best of the Best from Charleston Living Magazine, Best in Health from HealthLinks magazine and Best of from Mount Pleasant Magazine. She was also awarded the honor of being named a Healthcare Hero by the Charleston Regional Business Journal in 2018.
Born in England, Dr. Moore grew up all over the world as the daughter of an Air Force pilot. After being stationed at Charleston Air Force Base, she and her husband, Mike, a child psychiatrist and South Carolina native, decided the Lowcountry was the place to be. She stays busy learning new things and trying to keep up with her three boys.
Education & Training
- U.S. Air Force Academy - Bachelor of Science
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center - Residency in Allergy and Immunology
- Wilford Hall Medical Center - Residency in Pediatrics
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Board Certified
- American Board of Pediatrics Board Certified
- South Carolina Medical License
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Charleston County Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Medical Society of South Carolina