Meet Our Doctors
Get to know your board-certified allergist!
Andrew E. Davidson, MD
Dr. Davidson is board-certified in allergy, asthma, and immunology for both pediatrics and adults. His undergraduate degree is from Johns Hopkins University and his medical degree is from Pennsylvania State University. He completed his internship and residency at the University of Florida and then went on to Brown for his allergy and clinical immunology fellowship.
Dr. Davidson has often been voted Mom’s Choice by Lowcountry Magazine, Reader’s Choice by Summerville Journal Scene, Charleston’s Choice by Post & Courier, and Best of the Best from Charleston Living Magazine. He is also the recipient of “Best of” from Mount Pleasant Magazine and Best of Berkeley by Berkeley Independent. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at MUSC. He is trained in all aspects of allergy, asthma and immunology, and has been elected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors in America®.
Dr. Davidson is married to Kathryn, who works as a Respiratory Therapist at MUSC Children’s Hospital, and they have one son, Eric. Dr. Davidson spends his free time playing guitar and can sometimes be found on various stages around Charleston jammin’ with friends, usually for charitable events.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University - Bachelor of Science
- Pennsylvania State University - Doctor of Medicine
- University of Florida - Internship and Residency
- Brown University - Fellowship in Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Board Certified
- American Board of Internal Medicine Board Certified
- South Carolina State Medical License
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American College of Physicians
- Charleston County Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Medical Society of South Carolina