Meet Our Doctors
Get to know your board-certified allergist!
Jeffrey J. Dietrich, MD
Dr. Dietrich is board-certified in allergy, asthma and immunology in both pediatrics and adults. He received his undergraduate degree from Stanford University and his medical degree from St. Louis University. Dr. Dietrich completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics at Dayton Children’s Hospital in Dayton, OH. He then went on to complete his allergy and clinical immunology fellowship at Wilford Hall Medical Center at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX. He is trained in all aspects of allergy, asthma and immunology.
Dr. Dietrich and his wife, Amy, a local pediatrician, both fell in love with the Charleston area when he was stationed at Charleston Air Force Base during his 10 years of service in the U.S. Air Force. After he completed his time in the Air Force and his allergy/immunology fellowship training, they could not wait to move their growing family back to the Charleston area.
He is the recipient of many local awards for Best Allergist including, Mom’s Choice by Lowcountry Parent Magazine, Charleston’s Choice by Post & Courier, Best of the Best by Charleston Living Magazine, and Best of Mount Pleasant Magazine.
Dr. Dietrich loves spending time with Amy and their three children enjoying all of the great outdoor family activities the Lowcountry provides. You can often find him helping coach his kid’s sports, fishing, jogging, playing basketball, getting together with friends for barbecues and cheering on his alma mater, Stanford, in football.
Education & Training
- Stanford University - Bachelor of Science
- St. Louis University - Doctor of Medicine
- Wilford Hall Medical Center - Allergy and Immunology Fellowship
- Wright State/Wright Patterson AFB - Pediatric Residency
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Board Certified
- American Board of Pediatrics Board Certified
- South Carolina State Medical License
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Charleston County Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Medical Society of South Carolina