Thank you for choosing Charleston Allergy and Asthma! We are honored you have entrusted us with the care of you or a loved one. We know that your time is very important. To help make your first visit with us as smooth as possible, please view the information below.
Patient Portal Access
At Charleston Allergy and Asthma you have the option to interact and communicate with our office through a secure online patient portal at all hours of the day and night. Anywhere you have internet access, you can request and reschedule appointments, request prescription refills, access and review test results and review and request your medical records.
Your First Appointment
- Please print and complete each of the forms below and bring them with you to your appointment OR scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
- Bring your up to date photo ID and insurance card.
- Bring a list of your current medications to review with our medical team.
- Stop any medications containing antihistamines for seven (7) days prior to your testing as they will interfere with your results. Click here for a detailed list of allergy medications to avoid. Do NOT stop any asthma or routine medications and feel free to call our offices with any questions regarding medications. You may bring a list of your medication names but there is no need to bring the medications with you into the office.
- Please note, new patient appointments can last up to 2 hours or more. Please consider this when preparing for your first appointment with us.
- Copays and deductibles are due at the time of service. Should you have any questions regarding these payments, or to see if a referral is required, please contact your insurance provider.
- Prior to your visit, our team will contact you and ask you a series of screening questions as part of our COVID-19 precautions. We ask that you please wear a mask at all times while in the office and appreciate your assistance in keeping our patients and staff safe.
- Out of courtesy to our food allergic patients, please do not bring food into our offices unless you are instructed by a Charleston Allergy and Asthma staff member. Also, some of our patients are sensitive to odors, please refrain from wearing perfume, colognes, or scented lotions while in our office.
Wifi is available in all offices.
Download New Patient Forms
Use this link to download your new patient documents before you arrive for your first visit. This link will open the documents in a new browser window where you will be able to save them to your computer. You may print them and bring them in for your first appointment OR scan and email to email@example.com prior to your visit.