Meet Our Doctors
Get to know your board-certified allergist!
Lindsey S. Steadman, MD
Dr. Steadman is board-certified in allergy and immunology for both pediatrics and adults. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biology, graduating Summa Cum Laude, from the University of South Carolina. She then received her medical degree from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and completed her residency in pediatrics at Palmetto Health in Columbia, SC, serving as Chief Pediatric Resident.
She then went on to complete her allergy and immunology fellowship at Wake Forest Baptist Health. She has also authored multiple publications and has presented for several conferences, including those hosted by The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
She has been awarded the honor of Best Allergist by a range of local publications including, Mom’s Choice from Lowcountry Parent Magazine, Charleston’s Choice from Post & Courier, Best of the Best from Charleston Living Magazine and Best of from Mount Pleasant Magazine.
Dr. Steadman is originally from the Midlands but now calls the Lowcountry her home. She and her husband met on their first day of medical school where they just so happened to be next to each other on the class roster. They were assigned as lab partners in their anatomy class and the rest is history! Dr. Steadman is also ready to take on any outdoor activity from snow to sea, including snowboarding, wakeboarding and scuba diving (she’s certified!). To add to her long list of passions, she also enjoys reading, musical theater, dancing, and cheerleading. She was even a high school competitive cheerleading coach for 8 years!
Education & Training
- University of South Carolina - Bachelor of Science in Biology
- University of South Carolina School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
- Palmetto Health - Residency in Pediatrics
- Wake Forest Baptist Health - Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Board Certified
- American Board of Pediatrics Board Certified
- South Carolina Medical License
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Charleston County Medical Society
- South Carolina Medical Association
- Medical Society of South Carolina